WLF18 Survey Rules
Official rules for entrants
The promoter of this prize draw is AppNexus Inc. (the “Promoter”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. The start date for entry into this prize draw is 11 OCTOBER 2018 at 9:00AM EST and the closing date 11 OCTOBER 2018 at 6:00PM EST (“Prize Draw Period”). This prize draw is governed by the laws of the State of New York. All times referred to in these official rules refer to Eastern Standard Time (“EST”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This prize draw is open only to invitees of the Promoter who attend the AppNexus Women’s Leadership Forum who are aged eighteen (18) years of age or older and correctly enter this prize draw as set out in section 5 below, but excludes:
♣ officers, directors, and employees of the Promoter (or any companies within its corporate group) and their immediate families (i.e. spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside); and/or
♣ persons living in the same households as those persons described above (regardless of whether or not such persons are related to them).
3. Only one entry per person (multiple survey response forms received from the same entrant into this prize draw will not be counted). Survey response forms which, in the sole discretion of the Promoter, are incomplete and/or unintelligible for any reason will not be accepted in this prize draw.
4. HOW TO ENTER THIS PRIZE DRAW. All entry instructions will form part of these official rules.
5. To enter this prize draw, an entrant must submit his/her completed survey response form and deposit it where indicated by the Promoter at the AppNexus Women’s Leadership Forum within the Prize Draw Period. In order to complete the survey response form correctly and be entered into this prize draw, an entrant must include on his/her survey response form:
♣ his/her first and last name, email address, category of job responsibility; and
♣ answers to each of the series of survey questions.
6. An entrant’s answers to the survey questions will not affect his/her chances of winning the prize draw. Each survey response form must be received by 6:00 P.M. EST on 11 OCTOBER 2018 in order to be eligible for entry into the prize draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person (multiple survey response forms received from the same entrant into this prize draw will not be counted). Any attempted form of entry into this prize draw other than as described in these official rules is void and shall not be counted.
7. LICENCE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. An entrant warrants that the material in his/her completed survey response form is all his/her own original work and that it will not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person. Upon participation in this prize draw, an entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, translate and display his/her completed survey response form (in whole or in part) in its publications and on its websites.
8. PUBLICITY. By participating in this prize draw, an entrant agrees that the Promoter may, without any compensation being payable to him/her, use his/her name, details of the country, county and/or city where he/she lives, any answers in his/her survey response form, and to incorporate any such information in any audio/visual recording or broadcast for promotional purposes, in any media, throughout the world.
10. DRAW OF THE WINNER AND NOTIFICATION. On or about 18 October 2018, one (1) winner will be drawn in a random drawing by an independent person from all eligible survey response forms submitted during the entire Prize Draw Period.
11. During the week after the winner has been drawn, the Promoter will make two (2) attempts to notify him/her at the email address he/she entered on his/her completed and submitted survey response form. If the winner: (i) does not respond to such email within five (5) days; refuses to accept the prize; and/or cannot receive the prize notification emails sent to the email address he/she entered on his/her completed and submitted survey response form, such winner is disqualified from this prize draw and forfeits all rights to win this prize draw and/or receive the prize, and another winner will be drawn in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible survey response forms.
12. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) prize awarded to the winner consisting of one (1) Bose QuietComfort 35 II. The prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Promoter to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. The payment of any applicable taxes (if any) and all other costs and expenses associated with prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The approximate retail value of the prize is three hundred and fifty dollars ($350 USD).
13. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for the prize. The prize is non-negotiable and non-transferable.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value
15. PROMOTER’S LIABILITY. Except that the Promoter does not exclude or limit its liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not, by law, be limited or excluded, the Promoter accepts no liability in relation to an entrant’s participation (or inability to participate) in this prize draw, including without limitation any use made by the winner of (or inability to use) the prize, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
16. If this prize draw cannot be executed as planned, including due to technical problems or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter shall incur no liability and no payment or prize of any kind will be awarded.
17. The Promoter’s determination and decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Any dispute or situation not covered by these official rules will be resolved by the Promoter’s management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned and, subject to the following section, that decision will be binding on all entrants.
18. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This prize draw is governed by the laws of the State of New York.
19. WINNER. The winner (name, country and county/city only) will be published on our website at http://events.appnexus.com or may be obtained by written request by sending a self-addressed envelope to:
28 West 23rd Street
20. The promoter of this prize draw is AppNexus Inc., 28 West 23rd Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010. Any queries or comments should be directed in writing to email@example.com